Rates per night
|Two-bedroom apartment with private bathroom, kitchenette and lounge area||$187 (one or two people only, a roll-away bed can be hired for a third person)|
|One-bedroom studio with private bathroom and air-conditioning||$149 (one or two people only)|
|Single-bedroom with shared bathroom||$83 (one person only)
*$66 (student discount)
|Roll-away bed||$20 per night|
|Parking (underground & secure garage)||**$25 per night|
*A student card needs to be shown to receive this discount. A further discount is available for residents of Mandelbaum House.
- The minimum stay is 2 consecutive nights. Between 20 December 2022 - 3 January 2023 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- Meals are not included.
- Prices are per room per night in Australian dollars including GST.
- The student discount rate is not available for apartments or studios.
- A 5% discount applies for long-term stays (1+ week).
- Check-ins will not be received between Saturday 24 - Tuesday 27 December 2022 and Saturday 31 December 2022 - Tuesday 3 January 2023.
- Rates may change without notice.
During the summer break (early December to mid February) we don’t provide meals unless we’re hosting a conference or other large group of people.
During the academic year during our normal food service, meal charges are as follows:
|Formal dinner||$28 (must be invited by a resident)|
|Value lunch pass||$65 (5 x lunch)|
|Value dinner pass||$80 (5 x dinner)|
Please note, the above prices do not correlate with catering prices over the summer break if we have a group booking.
Meal vouchers must be pre-purchased from the office and presented to the chef.
Mandelbaum House has a our secure underground car park. Parking is charged at $25 per night and is subject to availability and must be pre-arranged with the office before your arrival. There are also bike racks in the car park area.
A welcoming and warm place immersed in cultural diversity,
great memories and friends for life!
Audrey, New Caledonia
It is wonderful to have a spacious and fully furnished bedroom
to which I can retreat to after a busy day of classes!
I love that I always have a healthy option
at every meal that is also delicious!
When you go to uni with 60,000 people,
it’s nice to come back to a family of 40 at the end of the day.
Mandelbaum House has been the most diverse,
welcoming, active society I have ever been involved in.