Mandelbaum House Fee Schedule 2023
|Sunday 12 February - Sunday 9 July 2023 (21 weeks)|
|Security deposit, room and key bond (conditionally refundable)*||$1500|
|Semester fee for single bedroom (21 weeks)||$13,709|
|Semester fee for studio room (21 weeks)||$17,564|
|Resident society fee (per semester)||$100|
|Welcome Week (12- 19 February 2023)||$150|
All the above fees are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
*Wholly or partly refundable on departure if conditions are met. Not refundable if you accept an offer from Mandelbaum House but withdraw to live in other accommodation in Sydney or if you breach applicable contract conditions.
For underground secure parking- please contact office.
How to pay
For payment methods, please click Mandelbaum Fee Schedule 2023
Our residential packages cover all living expenses, including some you might not have thought of yet- such as unlimited WiFi, so you can budget confidently and avoid shocks and hidden costs.
What you’re not paying for is also important. Our fees are only for one or two semesters (21 or 42 weeks) of the University of Sydney year, so you don’t end up paying for vacation weeks when you’re back at home or travelling over the summer break. Commercial student accommodation providers and private rental arrangements generally oblige you to sign a 52-week contract.
The semester fees cover:
- Private, fully furnished modern bedroom including sink, linen, heater and fan
- Welcome Week for semester one (including accommodation, meals, t-shirts and activities)
- Seventeen meals per week during the academic semester (17 weeks) and breakfast during the winter break (3 weeks) and end of year (1 week).
- Unlimited free WiFi of unfiltered with 20Mbps speeds guaranteed through private provider BigAir Community Broadband during the academic year
- Utilities including electricity, gas and water
- Cleaning including weekly room service
- Weekly linen wash
- Facilities including library, games room (pool table, cable TV and wii), lounge room (piano, table tennis and data projector) and kitchenettes
- Nightly snacks and massages during the study vacation and exam period.
A welcoming and warm place immersed in cultural diversity,
great memories and friends for life!
Audrey, New Caledonia
It is wonderful to have a spacious and fully furnished bedroom
to which I can retreat to after a busy day of classes!
I love that I always have a healthy option
at every meal that is also delicious!
When you go to uni with 60,000 people,
it’s nice to come back to a family of 40 at the end of the day.
Mandelbaum House has been the most diverse,
welcoming, active society I have ever been involved in.