JOIN OUR FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
How to apply
Thank you for your interest!
Applications for 2023 are now open and we welcome students from across Australia and throughout the world.
* Please note, all residents are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Complete an online application form.
- Arrange one referee to complete an online referee report.
- Pay the $100 application fee.
Once we have received all of that, we will email you to arrange an interview. The CEO reviews all applications and interviews prospective residents before an offer is made. Interviews are in person at the college if possible, or by telephone or zoom.
We accept applications throughout the year.
How to confirm your place
If your interview is successful, we’ll email you a Letter of Offer and a residential agreement. The Letter of Offer will outline the time-frame for completing this process.
To confirm your place:
- Return your signed Residency Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the New Resident Family Details Form
- Pay the security bond ($1500) and registration fee ($365).
- Email a copy of your vaccination certificate to email@example.com
* Please note, all residents, staff, contractors and visitors entering the college are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. If you have a medical or religious exemption, please email CEO Shana Kerlander at firstname.lastname@example.org and this will be reviewed by the Mandelbaum House Covid-19 Advisory Committee.
A welcoming and warm place immersed in cultural diversity,
great memories and friends for life!
Audrey, New Caledonia
It is wonderful to have a spacious and fully furnished bedroom
to which I can retreat to after a busy day of classes!
I love that I always have a healthy option
at every meal that is also delicious!
When you go to uni with 60,000 people,
it’s nice to come back to a family of 40 at the end of the day.
Mandelbaum House has been the most diverse,
welcoming, active society I have ever been involved in.